Monday, July 7, 2008

Habits Of Mind

Habits of mind are intelligent characteristics or behaviors that are helpful when we are encounter with a problem. How we perform under a challenging condition using intellectual characteristics to resolve the problem. The habits of mind deals with the use of past experiences, attitudes, and skills.
A habits of mind that I perceive myself as would be learning continuously. People that are perceived as this are always learning. I am always looking for new and better ways of resolving the problem I encounter. I am always growing with knowledge and aiming for improvement. I perceive problems, situations, conflicts, and incidents as a precious chance to learn. This can be associated with me because of all of the above. I love learning new things including mystery and the unknown. It also aways come useful all the time, not only when I am faced with a problem.

No comments: