Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Self Assessment

I did better then I thought with these blogs. The posting that I really liked was the posting titled quotes are all around us. This is because it let me choose a quote that really expressed me. Sometimes I had a hard time writing because of the simple fact that I like writing a lot and sometimes I drift off writing about something that is totally of topic. Then I would be behind on the other posting.  I did enjoy the process of the blog. I enjoyed when we wrote about things that were totally different from the last blog and I also improved my writing skills to. The blog that I am mostly proud of is the alternative energy blog because I worked  hard on it and learned a lot about the many different types of renewable energy. It was also fun learning something new. The blog I didn't really like was the music blog because I got stuck on it. I didn't really know what to write about. The grade I think I earned in this class is a 70. With this blog I will try to keep this blog growing. Before I didn't really get the idea of blogging and why it was fun to many but now I see why. It a great way to express what I learn and what I feel tored  something. I am very happy and proud of my blog.

No comments: